Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Why Do I Hate People?

Let me count the ways:
They are stupid, they can't drive, they only care about themselves, they are rude, they are ignorant, they smell sometimes, they drink and drive, they swear in public with little children around, they talk in the moive theater, they piss on the toilet seats, they TALK ON THEIR CELL PHONES LOUDLY IN A CROWDED TRAIN, they act like they are doing you a favor when they are working at a job, they don't like to listen to me rant, they talk like they know what you're talking about when you can see it in their eyes that they have no idea, they tell lies, they cut in line, they act stupid in order for it to benefit them, they speak another language about you in front of you, they don't know when to quit while they are ahead, they are stupid, did I mention that? I could go on but I'll leave the rest to you guys.

No comments: