Wednesday, January 18, 2006

New Look

I didn't care for the look of my blog so I'm trying out this new one. I like it on the left better. That didn't sound right.

Joke of the day.....

Father Murphy walks into a pub in Donegal, and says to the first man he meets, "Do you want to go to heaven?"

"I do father."

"Then stand over there against the wall." Then, he asked the second man, "Do you want to got to heaven?"

"Certainly, Father."

"Then stand over there against the wall." He walked up to O'Toole and said, "Do you want to go to heaven?"

"No, I don't Father."

"I don't believe this. You mean to tell me that when you die you don't want to go to heaven?"

"Oh, when I die, yes. I thought you were getting a group together to go right now."

1 comment:

Tj said...

Eh, I liked the other look personally.